Mrs. McCue holds a Bachelor of Arts degrees in Health Education and Physical Education from Kent State University.
Mrs. McCue is a Board Certified Polarity Practitioner through the State of Ohio.
Mrs. McCue provides services to the following groups; Athletes, individuals, adults, infants, children and adolescents.
Polarity therapy is the foundation of Mrs. McCue's healing arts practice. The releases are subtle, yet profound. Each session is tailored to an individual's needs. A session may include:
- Polarity Therapy - a holistic energy-based system that includes body work, diet, and exercise to maintain a proper energy flow throughout the body. It addresses a wide range of issues, from structural to emotional. The bulk of her work is done on a massage table. Pressure point work, rhythmic rocking, gentle holds and stretches are used to balance the body’s energy.
- Cranial Sacral Work - a light touch, which adjusts the fine flow of cerebrospinal fluid throughout the spinal column.
- Reflexology - applies pressure to special points that relate to zones and body reflexes on the feet and hands. This can cause further relaxation of muscle spasm and other benefits.
- Communication Facilitation - consists of focused conversation based on polarity energetics to encourage a positive attitude, to be able to look at challenges in a new way, and to better understand and overcome the source of one's challenges.
- Vibrational/Sound Healing - the use of pure note tuning forks to balance out the vestibular nervous system. You will be able to feel immediate releases of tension start to leave your body. It is as though each tone has its own unique purpose that is focused on diving deep into your subconscious mind.
- Shamanic Reiki – Reiki is a particularly gentle technique because it is non-invasive and non-manipulative. Sessions can be used to facilitate physical, emotional, mental and spiritual well-being. Reiki is a hands-on energy healing where the practitioner serves as an open channel for transmitting energy to others. The energy comes through the hands to the client, which activates the body's own natural ability to heal itself. Reiki goes to wherever it is needed most, releasing blocked energies, cleansing the body of toxins, working to create a state of balance and harmony while promoting relaxation and healing.
Benefits of polarity therapy include: Stress reduction, relief, and prevention; increased energy; deep relaxation; a sense of inner peace and wellness; unwinding from injuries and emotional traumas; feeling centered and balanced.
Mrs. McCue has been with ArborGate Associates since 2016.