Ms. Bierfeldt holds a Master’s Degree in Counseling from Kent State University. She has received her training in hypnotherapy from The Wellness Institute, an internationally recognized organization that is considered one of the oldest and most respected providers of hypnotherapy certification.
Koren is licensed as a Professional Clinical Counselor as well as a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist.
- Koren believes that our true essence is light and love, but that our past can cloud our awareness of who we really are. She is uniquely purposed for helping clients connect to their most authentic selves and for guiding them to release anything that blocks their ability to live in joy, prosperity and radiant health.
- Koren's holistic, heart-centered approach to mind-body wellness provides a gateway to healing from the past and to living more fully in the present. As we access unconscious conclusions we drew from early-life experiences, we can change the self-limiting behaviors that result from them. This awareness leads to new decisions and healthier, more fulfilling relationships. Although this journey of healing may at times be difficult, it can be life-transforming.
- You can learn more about Koren and her practices by visiting her website at this link: www.korenbierfeldt.com
- Koren’s areas of expertise for individuals and couples include psychotherapy, heart-centered hypnotherapy, energy psychologies such as the Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT), Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) and Reiki, as well as spiritual counseling. Her Personal Transformation Intensive (PTI) program is a weekend retreat series that merges key, holistic healing modalities in an impactful, small-group setting unmatched by one-to-one therapies.
- Passionate about assisting clients with recovery from trauma, and emotional, sexual and physical abuse, Koren helps people heal the mind-body issues that result from these and other life experiences. Such interconnected conditions include depression, anxiety and panic attacks, addictions, chronic pain, fears, phobias, eating disorders, body image issues and more.
- Koren understands from years of her own personal growth work that talk therapy alone often does not lead to permanent behavioral change. When, however, the emotional source of a problem or disruptive pattern is uncovered and healed, the internal battle dissolves, and behaviors shift automatically and naturally.
- Koren is a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (PCC) who has been in private practice as a holistic therapist for more than 15 years. Her current affiliation with ArborGate Associates, Inc. in Westlake, Ohio, began in 2007. She holds her Bachelor of Arts in psychology from Kent State University’s Honors College, where she was a summa cum laude graduate and May 4 Scholarship award recipient. Koren also earned her Master of Education in counseling from Kent State.
- She received her Advanced Heart-Centered Hypnotherapy (AHCH) certification from The Wellness Institute, one of the oldest, most respected providers of hypnotherapy training in the country. Koren is also an ordained minister with a certification in spiritual counseling from the New Seminary in New York City. Additionally, she is a Reiki Level 2 practitioner.